Karena manusia memiliki rasio maka ia bisa menjadi poros alam. Jangan mau dikalahkan oleh keadaan. Bermimpi dan berjuang seterusnya, selamanya!

Happy New Year of 2013

Adios 2012, welcome 2.0.1.3
2013 means a very special year for me, because I will celebrate my birthday on January 13rd 2013. 
13.1.13  pretty number isn't it??? hehehehehe

It doesn't mean that 2012 was a bad year but let say that every year has its phenomena.
and I had a great great great surprise 
so yeah, I love this year 

And 2013, I hope I can fill this blank year with many dreams come true
My to do list is ready, and I have to make them work haha

Optimism is a must, and people have it deeply in their heart.
especially in this new year, I believe we wanna grow better 

Happy New Year Everyone 
with love and dreams
fietha ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment